- Grand Opening: October 1996
- Built Out: December 2005
- Location: 18 miles Northwest of Phoenix in Suprise, AZ
- Number of Homes: 9,802 (including La solana Condominuims)
- Builder: Del Webb
- Population: Approximately 17,000
- Community Size: 4,000 acres
- Common Area: 400 acres
- Age Restrictions: 45+
- Governance: Seven Board of Directors - Elected by the Community
Grand Vision Statement
- Grand is the premier active, age-restricted community in Arizona.
Grand Mission Statement
- Grand provides residents with a high-value community, with resort- style amenities, in which every person can choose to participate and live well, based on their needs and desires. This high standard will maximize our investments and promote our well-being in an active close-knit community.
Grand Value StatementIn support of our Mission Statement, we hold to these values:
- We foster relationships built on respect, trust, and effective communications.
- We listen to understand.
- We are open-minded, collaborative, and always look for ways to improve our community.
- We believe in life-long learning and a desire for active well-being.
- We are a forward-looking, fiscally-sound community.
- We encourage an environment of empowerment and personal responsibility.
Potential Homeowners Resources
- Four 18-Hole Championship Golf Courses
- Fitness Center & Day Spa
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Softball Field
- Fishing Lakes
- Pet Park
- Lawn Bowling green
- Horseshoes Pits
- Walking & Biking Trails
Open House Rules
Open-House Hours for a Dwelling Unit that is for sale or for lease to which the public is invited for a walk in inspection are permitted between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. any day of the week.
Open House Direction Signs
Open House directional signs that give directions to a Dwelling Unit, which is for sale or for lease to which the public is invited for a walk in inspection, are permitted under the following conditions:
- Directional signs are permitted to be placed on the Common Areas on Saturday and Sunday only between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Directional signs including the sign post must not exceed three feet in height from developer-finished grade, excluding mounds and berms. No other forms of advertising, including but not limited to flags, balloons, banners, or streamers, are permitted on or near directional signs.
- Only four directional signs are permitted per Lot. This excludes the one For Sale or For Lease sign that is permitted on the Lot. iv. Directional signs are permitted to be placed on another Owner’s Lot, if the other Owner’s permission has been previously granted.
- Directional signs are permitted to be placed on the Common Areas. No other forms of advertising, including but not limited to flags, balloons, banners, or streamers are permitted on or near Directional signs on the Common Areas.
- Directional signs are not permitted to be placed on Sunrise Boulevard or within one block of Sunrise Boulevard.
- Directional signs are not permitted to be placed in the medians.
- Directional signs are not permitted to be placed on the sidewalks and roadways (public rights-of-way). ix. Directional signs are not permitted to be placed at the Bell Road and Grand Avenue entrances to Sun City Grand.